Home » Managing Director
- July 24, 2017
Origo is a unique business – a commercially focussed but not-for-profit Fintech company dedicated to improving the financial services industries operating efficiencies, lowering costs for market participants and improving outcomes for customers.
Founded in 1989, based in Edinburgh and owned by a number of UK financial services groups, collaboration is at the core of what they do. Working with other industry bodies, the government, product providers, platforms, financial advisors, portals and software suppliers, Origo finds new ways to cut costs and make processes more efficient.
- to continue the good work, someone with a track record of successful leadership, strong strategic thinking, political astuteness and an ability to combine this with an understanding of the potential impact of fintech development.
- who has knowledge (without necessarily being a technical expert) of innovation in digital/IT, experience of change programmes and who had delivered improved customer outcomes.
- to identify and assess new opportunities and establish credibility at all levels within Institutions, Trade and Government Bodies and Regulators. This includes working with Senior Executives from shareholder companies who are the Non Executive Directors on the Origo board.
- who can leverage Origo’s not-for-profit basis and culture as a key competitive advantage in delivering services.
- to lead the development of thought leadership on meeting the industry’s business needs through collaborative digital services across all shareholders and stakeholders.
This is a compelling opportunity to lead a relatively small business, but one which has critical influence and visibility in its sector way above its actual size in terms of the impact and benefit it provides, for example, £100bn+ of pension transfers have been completed since 2008.
For more information on this role please download the candidate information brochure.
Interested candidates should send their CV, to Willie Finlayson of FWB Park Brown at email@example.com