Home » Non Executive Director
- February 18, 2016
Our client has sales in excess of £140m, several hundred employees and manufactures and supplies it’s product to blue chip customers globally. It is privately owned with a fantastic heritage but equally has opportunities for growth. It’s products are of the highest quality and it is hugely regarded in it’s markets.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate:
- Senior executive experience within a manufacturing/industrial service-led business
- Experience of working in a B2B business enviornment, and a reputation for providing best in-class service to clients
- An international mind-set and experience of working within a global business
- Strong empathy for family owned manufacturing business
- Strong commercial ‘nous’ and judgement
- A good understanding of best practice in corporate governance and controls
- Able to be an effective ‘sounding board’, and on occassion a ‘critical friend’ to executive management
- High levels of emotional intelligence and a strong work ethic
- Intellectually curious and comfortable with complexity and reasoned debate
Between board meetings and strategy days it is likely to demand 15-20 days per year.
If you are interested in this appointment please call Willie Finlayson on 0131 539 7087 or send your CV to him via firstname.lastname@example.org