Home » OEM Sales Director
- November 24, 2023
Barnes Aerospace is an international group providing complex engineering solutions to some of the key names in the Aerospace, Industrial and Defence markets. Operating from sites close to key customers in North America, Europe and Asia, the Barnes Aerospace group provides advanced technological solutions leveraging in-depth knowledge of fabrications, machining and the global supply chain to support complex aero-engine and aero-engine gas turbine derivatives component manufacture and repair.
This is an opportunity to join a highly skilled and diversified team of professionals at an exciting time within Barnes Aerospace to lead external sales for OEM customers in Europe & Japan.
The focus of the role is to engage potential customers, drive growth and ensure profitability through the execution of sales activities. The role will require close coordination and management of other functions within the organisation as the successful candidate will be the conduit between Barnes Aerospace and the Customer, ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction is provided at all times. The position location is flexible within Europe, however proximity to Barnes Aerospace current or future customers will be taken into account.
- Direct responsibility for driving OE sales and profitable growth working with the business unit P&L owners in the global Barnes Aerospace businesses.
- Contribute to and drive the development of strategies and actions to ensure maximum value from the existing customer installed base.
- Develop and drive the implementation of strategies and actions to capture and grow Barnes Aerospace’s share of wallet with the engine OEMs in the sales region.
- Leverage analytics and market intelligence to maximise pricing for new make deals.
- Develop and implement annual business plans, working with the sites leadership, to maximize sales and pricing for the installed base.
- Provide periodic and required reports to the VP Sales and Commercial on all sales activities through the effective use of Salesforce and other ERP systems.
- Ability to travel 70-75% within Europe and Asia as needed.
We are looking to appoint an extremely commercial and highly credible Sales Director into this role, with a successful track record of sales in an aviation based commercial environment. Candidates should display highly effective skills in working with a wide range of management levels in setting sales expectations, developing effective strategies, evaluating sales opportunities and providing competitive market analysis.
Interested candidates should send their CV, with full remuneration details to, Graham Burns at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential conversation, please call 0131 539 7087.
- UK Wide