Home » Operations Director
- October 10, 2019
Backed by Infracapital, the infrastructure equity investment arm of M&G, Energetics are utility experts in the design and build of multi-utility networks. The business works with the UK’s leading housebuilders, construction firms and independent consulting companies to provide gas, electricity and water connections to new residential and commercial developments for housing and construction customers across the North of England, North Wales and Scotland. The company’s utility engineering and construction teams have a proven successful track record in delivering bespoke multi-utility solutions for residential, high-rise and commercial projects up to 3,500 plots and up to 14 mva.
To support its growth, Energetics intends to recruit an Operations Director into the senior team, reporting directly to the Managing Director. The Operations Director will be skilled in developing and maintaining new systems and processes to deliver operational targets and bring increased value to the company. The Operations Director will work closely with the business leadership team, including Sales & Design, Commercial and Finance teams to ensure high quality delivery to support the continuing growth plans of the company. They will develop strategies and a regional operating plan to support the growth initiatives across Scotland, including working with the Operational leadership in the North of England Region to share best practice and continually challenge and improve the business metrics. They will contribute as part of the senior management team to the development and delivery of medium and long-term goals of the company as well as ensure a strong culture of Quality, Safety and Environmental management throughout the Regional operational structure.
- Profit & loss accountability and responsibility for all projects and contracts across the regional operational area
- Customer relationship management to ensure timescales are met and supporting the target to deliver repeat business with key customers
- Provide strategic and operational support to deliver the company growth targets
- Deliver key performance indicators and oversee daily operations for the Region
- Regular reporting and analysis of key performance indicators for Regional operations
- Develop and implement annual plans and communicate through own operational structure
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure a strong operational focus on the management of quality & safety and extend this culture to the provision of high quality to the respective asset operators
- Lead the regional recruitment for key roles and employee development and ensure a focus on driving growth and high performance
- Provide support and leadership through the regional management structure
- Lead operational efficiency improvements across a range of issues, including NRSWA / Streetworks, material specifications, value engineering etc.
- Managing the operational efficiency of the direct workforce and supply chain partners
Interested candidates should send their CV, with full remuneration details, to Adam Brown, of FWB Park Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion, please call 0131 539 7087.