Home » Organisation Lead
- October 04, 2022
FWB Park Brown are delighted to be partnering with William Grant & Sons to lead the recruitment of the Organisation Lead in the Contribution and Development Office.
The Contribution and Development office, led by Rita Greenwood was established to ensure effective governance of the Company’s operating model, the William Grant Way.
The Contribution and Development office seeks to act as a business partner to the core business and work in true collaboration with leaders and teams in the company to deliver efficient outcomes. The Organisation Lead will monitor and analyse all aspects of the Organisation to protect the integrity of the Business Unit structure and ensure a streamlined organisational design to secure long term growth.
- Monitor and ensure that all employees carry out their work in the business and operate with their teams in accordance with the specified requirements of the WGW Organisation pillar in relation both to its normal functioning and the governance aspects, with the acknowledgement that management have primary responsibility for this outcome
- Work with the Business Units and Central Services teams to ensure the on-going development of the WGW Organisation in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Company operations, allowing for Freedom within the Framework
- Ensure that all proposed organisation changes are in line with the principles of organisational design and in the overall long term interests of the Company. Highlight organisational changes that are significant with supporting rationale and identify changes that are not appropriate
- Monitor, understand and challenge the design and development of the Organisation to ensure change governance procedures are properly followed and full debate is had
- Identify opportunities for optimal organisation structures and continuous improvement, conduct proactive reviews to remove complexity that creates organisational friction, unnecessary layers, hierarchy or headcount
- Work in collaboration with the HR team to ensure that the critical processes and policies for Objectives, Role Profiles, and the principles of team working are clearly understood and implemented across the business and the Role Profile master list and organisation charts are effectively maintained
- Review the Objectives across the Business to ensure the system is effective in establishing priorities for teams and individuals and ensuring delivery of the overall Company Objectives
- Ensure that the organisation structure and processes support effective working of cross functional teams where appropriate. Review the effectiveness of the permanent cross functional teams ensuring the four main elements – Objectives, Membership, Meeting Agenda & Frequency are evident
- Work in collaboration with key stakeholders to ensure a detailed understanding of the organisation principles
- Ensure the processes and policies defined in the WGW Organisation pillar are embedded , with the right level of rigour and discipline in order to protect the integrity of the organisation
- Work in collaboration with the People Lead to ensure any organisational change adheres to the policies and principles within the People handbook
- Actively communicate the existence of and the rationale for having the WGW Organisation pillar so that all employees are properly informed and able to understand the need for its practical implementation, supporting the Communications & Training Lead to develop and run regular compulsory training programmes as needed
- Act as the guardian of the Organisation pillar ensuring any proposed changes to the Organisation handbook are approved by the C&D office as required
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of developing, advising on and implementing organisation design principles within a global context
- Understanding key interdependencies of Organisational Design
- Strong understanding of factors that need to be taken into account when communicating and managing Organisational structures and changes across different cultures and geographies
- Exceptional communication skills, both orally and written, with the ability to operate at many levels within the Company
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- High levels of resilience, coupled with adaptability and flexible approach
- Strong Project Management experience
- Good experience working with processes and being detailed focused
We welcome applicants from a variety of OD/HR and Operations focussed backgrounds, this is a very unique opportunity to play a key role in the future of this fantastic business.
Contact Us / How to Apply
To apply or arrange an initial conversation to find out more, please email or send your CV and covering letter to Jaclyn Needham email@example.com
- Glasgow / London