Home » People & Wellbeing Officer
- August 12, 2022
FWB Park Brown are delighted to be supporting the Scottish Ballet appoint a People and Wellbeing Officer.
Scotland’s national dance company who are based in Glasgow and perform on stage and screen, nationally and internationally, promoting Scotland’s pioneering spirit far and wide. As well as bold new versions of the classics and ground-breaking commissions, Scottish Ballet runs an extensive community engagement programme, fostering wellbeing and encouraging creativity through dance.
Scottish Ballet welcomes applications from all communities and backgrounds, building a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland.
About the Role
We are seeking an ambitious and knowledgeable HR generalist looking for their next challenge.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join our People & Wellbeing Team working in a supportive, people-focused environment.
People & Wellbeing Officer is a newly created role within Scottish Ballet to support and enable a wide range of HR services to Scottish Ballet. This will include working closely with the Senior People Partner and the wider Leadership Group in the delivery of their functions people plans and priorities.
The ability to develop positive working relationships and establish credibility across the business will be key to your success.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Are a true generalist who thrives in a varied role, happy to work flexibly across the People & Wellbeing spectrum
- Have first-class communication skills, a natural ability to build and maintain a high level of trust and work well with others
- Have the ability to influence and support senior leaders on people matters
- Are able to develop an in-depth knowledge of the Scottish Ballet business priorities, its culture and values and reflect this into Scottish Ballet people policies and decisions
- Have excellent organisation skills, including confidence in using digital platforms and databases to manage information
It’s a permanent role:
- Salary is in the range of £26,000 to £30,000 per annum
- The role is full-time, 35 hours per week
- Working hours can be flexible, part-time hours would be considered
This role requires time spent in Glasgow at SB HQ (with an optional working from home day too)
We offer great benefits including a competitive pension package, life assurance, 25 days of annual leave (plus an additional 9 Scottish public holidays), retailer discounts and a Cycle to Work scheme.
Interested candidates should send their CV, with full remuneration details, to Jaclyn Needham at email@example.com. For a confidential conversation, please call 0131 539 7087.