Home » People and Wellbeing Officer
- December 08, 2021
FWB Park Brown are delighted to be supporting the Scottish Ballet appoint a People and Wellbeing Officer.
Scotland’s national dance company who are based in Glasgow and perform on stage and screen, nationally and internationally, promoting Scotland’s pioneering spirit far and wide. As well as bold new versions of the classics and ground-breaking commissions, Scottish Ballet runs an extensive community engagement programme, fostering wellbeing and encouraging creativity through dance.
Scottish Ballet welcomes applications from all communities and backgrounds; building a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland.
We are seeking someone who is an experienced HR generalist to join a fast-paced People & Wellbeing team. In this role you will support people and wellbeing objectives for Scotland’s National Dance Company.
If you have experience in the following areas, we’d love to hear from you:
- A broad and comprehensive understanding of delivering all aspects of HR services including HR Operations; HR Policies; Resourcing; L&D and Employee Wellbeing
- A track record in establishing and maintaining strong and effective relationships delivering commercial, innovative people and wellbeing solutions
- An Ability to influence, engage, collaborate, and negotiate with all levels across the business
About the role
This role is in the People & Wellbeing team and reports into the Strategic People Partner. The main responsibilities are:
- Delivering a wide range of HR Services which underpin the delivery of the SB People Plan & Priorities.
- Providing first point of contact support to the SB business on all people issues.
- Leading and develop the P&WB team to optimize performance of the function.
- Supporting leaders on people related matters, providing one to one coaching and management training as appropriate.
This is a permanent role based primarily in their Glasgow HQ with some remote working. This role will pay up to £30,000 + benefits.
This is a truly unique opportunity to work for Scotland’s National Dance company.
Interested candidates should send their CV, with full remuneration details, to Jaclyn Needham at firstname.lastname@example.org For a confidential conversation, please call 0131 539 7087.
- Glasgow / Flexible