Home » Production Manager
- February 09, 2021
Indaver leads the field in sustainable waste management in Europe and their trademark is the delivery of high quality, cost effective services across municipal, industrial and specialist hazardous waste markets. Over the years, Indaver has become an international player in Europe, with facilities and operations in Belgium, Germany, Ireland and the Netherlands. The company is currently developing waste treatment infrastructure in the UK which will allow an expansion of our services in these regions in the coming years.
In line with Scotland’s vision of becoming a Zero Waste society, the NESS Energy from Waste Facility located in Aberdeen provides a long term, sustainable solution for non-recyclable waste produced in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire and Moray. The facility will be capable of processing 150,000 tonnes of municipal solid waste every year, and will produce both electricity for the national grid and heat for a district heating network in Aberdeen City.
Indaver seeks to appoint a Production Manager to lead all production and operational coordination activities required to operate the NESS facility in a safe, efficient and compliant manner. The facility will operate on a continuous basis and the Production Manager will oversee the entire production process from waste delivery, boiler operations and power generation through to residue disposal. The Production Manager will also be responsible for the development and management of a medium sized team of front line operations personnel, and the oversight and coordination of a wide range of specialist support vendors and sub-contractors.
- Passion for the health and safety of people, plant, equipment and the environment, and a desire to embed that culture widely across the facility.
- Relevant management experience in a complex continuous multi-shift process environment, leading people in the delivery of operational excellence.
- Extensive knowledge of equipment, systems and documentation associated with the transformation of energy.
- Strong commercial and project management skills, an eye for detail and a desire to drive improvements.
- Excellent people skills coupled with a focus on developing the team.
For further information or to apply, please contact Nia Lynch-Cryle on email@example.com, or call our Aberdeen office on +44 1224 317344.