Home » Programme Director / Head of Transformation
- March 18, 2023
We are working with a leading, and purpose led, Financial Services organising who have an exciting opportunity to join their technology and change function in the role of Programme Director.
The successful candidate will deliver a programme of change to drive the business forward within the customer function as well as having a much wider impact on the overall business and way it operates and interacts with its customers. You’ll be leading a team of project managers, and working alongside senior managers and Executives, as well as with third party Partners and Suppliers, and through this work you’ll help the organisation deliver an ambitious programme of change to help achieve and ambitious and customer centric growth plan.
A full candidate brochure is available, however the key responsibilities for this role include:
- Daily management through the life cycle of the program.
- Define the program controls, the processes, procedures, reporting, etc., to manage the program.
- Plan the overall program and monitor progress to ensure that milestones are being met across various projects and programs.
- Manage the program budget.
- Manage the risks and issues that might arise over the course of the program life cycle and take measures to correct them when they occur.
- Co-ordinate the projects and their interdependencies between the various projects and programs.
- Manage and use resources across the various projects and programs.
- Manage stakeholders at all levels.
- Make sure deliverables are aligned across the projects and programs.
- Report program delivery updates to senior stakeholders, including at board level.
Summary of Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications
- Managing large complex technical programmes of work with multi million pound budgets and within a high volume customer function /customer centric organisation
- Formal project management methodologies, and experience of lean/agile methods
- Technology and Systems integration is essential and data migrations experience would be beneficial
- Previous experience within the financial sector would be advantageous however any relevant customer or commercial function transformation programmes will be considered
- Currently operating in a project/programme management or general management and transformation management capacity at a senior level
For full details on the and to request a copy of the candidate brochure or arrange a confidential conversation, please contact Michael Dickson, Director at FWB Park Brown at email@example.com.