Home » Programme Director
- October 27, 2021
Lothian Pension Fund (LPF), a wholly owned subsidiary of the City of Edinburgh Council, is one of the largest Pension Fund’s in the UK with over 85 associated employers and over 78,000 members. LPF carries out the specialist activities of investing and administering the benefits of the fund, its governance is provided through the Council’s Pensions Committee.
LPF is expected to enter a period of growth and transformation through merger and acquisition and is looking to appoint a Programme Director on a 12 month fixed term contract.
The Programme Director will work with the CEO, Senior Leadership Team and advisors to develop and get approval for the programme structure including programme governance, workstream structure, programme and workstream deliverables, timelines, critical success factors, budget, risks and controls.
On approval, the Programme Director will lead the programme and:
- Provide updates to the CEO and Programme Steering Group.
- Chair regular programme meetings.
- Provide programme updates and progress reports to all governance bodies as required.
- Support workstream leads where required to define, lead and report on individual workstreams.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the LPF Senior Leadership Team to review the wider project and change requirements across LPF.
- Reviewing and where required advising on improvements to the change methodologies used within LPF.
- If appropriate supporting the business in any training or upskilling in change management methodologies.
- Reviewing and where required advising on change and project management and governance within LPF.
- Chairing the periodic project governance and oversight committee.
For more information or to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Alix Meekison at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on 0131 539 7087 for a confidential discussion.