Home » Programme Manager
- December 09, 2022
OneBanx is a Scottish tech start-up that is working to put fully staffed banking kiosks and smart ATMs into communities that high street banks have left. The fintech’s aim is to provide bank-agnostic in-branch services – such as cash withdrawals, payments services, and deposits, coupled with face-to-face support – for people and SMEs in communities where traditional brick and mortar branches have disappeared.
The problem that OneBanx was created to solve is real and growing. According to recent research conducted for OneBanx, 22.5 million customers say they want to continue using branches to access their bank, yet after bank branch numbers have fallen 70% over the last 30 years, and over 1500 communities have no bank branches. High street businesses continue to see customers wanting to still pay in cash, and a recent survey for the Financial Conduct Authority found that nearly four out of five SMEs expect to continue to accept cash payments for the next five years. Half of SMEs deposit cash at branches and will continue to need facilities to bank cash takings at the end of the day.
With so many exciting projects and opportunities ahead, OneBanx are now seeking an experienced Programme Manager to join them as they scale.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Preparing budgets based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Planning and executing plans relating to new projects
- Monitoring progress and manage risks, issues and milestones and adjusting where required
- Tracking all project costs in order to meet set budgets
- Providing project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments and progress
- Measuring project performance to identify areas for improvement
- Managing stakeholders and coordinating teams and end to end communication across the group
- Managing contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables.
We are therefore looking for a highly skilled leader who is comfortable managing stakeholders and suppliers and you will have the exciting task of leading on the Project management of the new kiosk roll out. Having strong time management skills and attention to detail will also be required along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment where timescales and scope may change quickly.
Strong experience of delivering projects through the full project lifecycle and delivering projects on time, in budget and within agreed scope along with an in-depth knowledge of programme and project management principles, methodologies and software will be needed. Prince 2 certification will be desirable.
This will be a fantastic journey for the right person and geography is not important, we don’t mind where this person is based.
For more information and to apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Lindsay Cramond at firstname.lastname@example.org. For an initial confidential discussion, please contact our Edinburgh office on 0131 539 7087.