Home » Supply Chain Project Manager
- October 30, 2023
Part of global conglomerate BayWa Group, Cefetra Limited is one of the major traders of grains and animal feed raw materials in the UK and Ireland.
With long-term arrangements at strategically selected import facilities with a specialised network of suppliers, objective market analysis and a trusted approach to quality and sustainability, it is ideally positioned to meet customer requirements whilst reducing risk and increasing efficiency.
With 700,000 tonnes of storage capacity supported by state-of-the-art processing technology, the business dispatches between 85,000 – 90,000 tonnes of raw materials to industry partners every week and delivers up to 600 lorry loads per day. Its products are used for animal feed and throughout the food and drink sector, supplying product to some of the largest food producers in sectors such as dairy, beef, lamb, poultry, pork, salmon, beer, bread, biscuits, breakfast cereals and pet food.
Parent organisation ‘BayWa’ is a group with worldwide operations in the agriculture, energy and building materials, and innovation & digitalisation development sectors.
Cefetra’ s exclusive contract with Anglo American to market and distribute 2.5 million mts of poly4 across 33 countries in Europe will fundamentally change the European Fertiliser Industry. Product is available in 2027 and we require a PM to manage the whole process of change and business development. This is a Tier 1 strategic business development opportunity for the Cefetra Group. The right individual will be working within a new and growing team that places emphasis on professional and personal development, whilst simultaneously meeting extremely demanding business objectives.
You will be a curious, motivated, and forward-thinking individual. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a high-profile project that will change the face of the fertiliser industry and develop Cefetra into a leading player in the international fertiliser industry. You will face challenging issues as the crop nutrition industry manages change in a low carbon economy. You will be a leader in a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial and passionate. The ability to enthuse others will be a key prerequisite for this role.
The Successful candidate
- You will be an experienced Project Manager, you will have experience in running complex programmes across a number of geographies ideally in a supply chain/distribution setting.
- A PM certification or equivalent experience is desirable.
- Self-motivated, quick and assertive.
- Able to work under pressure and comfortable with change and complex and dynamic environments
- You are able to challenge the information you receive to test and validate it before acting
- Detail orientated and organised.
- A demonstrated ability to lead projects whilst having strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills with an obsession for on-time and in-full delivery of updates, reports and management plans
- Ability to develop and incorporate operating systems into business development plan
- Ability to identify issues and problems and generate solutions and choose appropriate alternatives
To apply, please send your CV to Jaclyn Needham, Director at FWB Park Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. For an initial confidential conversation please contact 0131 539 7087.