Home » Regional Director – Nordics
- May 15, 2017
Ingenico Group is the Global Leader in Seamless Payments providing end-to-end payment solutions to enable commerce across all channels: in-store, online and mobile. With more than 35 years of payment industry experience and market leading payment solutions, Ingenico is the trusted payments partner for all major acquiring banks and 70% of the World’s leading retailers.
Ingenico in the UK and Scandinavia has become the growth engine for the company, employing over 450 members of staff. In a mature region such as Northern Europe, the payment market remains extremely dynamic thanks to ever-changing consumer behaviour and new payment methods in mobility and omni-channel payments.
We are now seeking to appoint a Regional Director to lead the Nordics business unit. Based remotely, and reporting to the Sales & Marketing Director for Northern Europe, this role will be responsible for leading the winning of market share and new business in the retail sector across the Nordics.
Specifically, this role will have responsibility for:
- Identifying business opportunities with new and existing customers, customer groups or markets; effectively communicating Ingenico’s market proposition; accurately interpreting client needs; proposing suitable solutions and closing deals.
- Identifying new products, solutions, services or partnerships which complement Ingenico’s offerings. Qualifying these and concluding agreements / contracts in order to bring these to market and realise profitable revenue for Ingenico.
- Developing strong relationships with customers and potential customers ensuring Ingenico as a commercial provider is at the centre of all opportunities
- Creating, managing and delivering sales budget and sales operating plans for New Business Development in Nordics providing support and core inputs to both the three year and annualised plans.
- Responsibility and ownership of forecasting market share analysis, competitive intelligence and product/solution performance feedback from customers.
- Provision of timely management and performance management reporting, resource utilisation, opportunity qualification and prioritisation.
- Preparation of high quality presentations and proposals for clients in support of new business pitches and opportunities;
- Working closely with colleagues and peers in the function in addition to the Account Directors / Managers of existing clients where appropriate to help develop new revenue streams.
- Coaching and development of peers and team members where appropriate
- Travel to various Nordic and as necessary international locations as required to meet with clients and partners to discuss requirements and present proposals as appropriate.
- Strong influencer and communicator at range of levels including board level.
- Highly advanced skills in securing, opening, managing and closing sales opportunities in complex organisations.
- Accomplished interpersonal skills with the ability to use a variety of engagement techniques.
- Advanced negotiation capability being able to undertake complex customer negotiations.
- Extremely well organised with the ability to plan ahead to meet deadlines and targets.
- High performance management capability with the ability to build high performing teams.
- The ability to work at executive level to support of the broader outcomes of the business.
- Self-starter, and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team, able to lead by example.
- Able to adopt a range of managerial styles to support effective outcomes using leadership or pragmatism.
- Analytical thinker with good strategic planning skills and the ability to sell change and tough performance review.
- Able to work across functional boundaries in the delivery of objectives.
- Able to challenge, think differently and work with the Ingenico Company Values and Leadership Model.
- Relevant bachelor’s degree or/and professional qualification.
- Experience preferably within the payments or professional services industries.
- Experience in sales or business development selling B2B to large organisations at C level.
- Experience at leading and managing a high performing sales team.
- Recruitment, assessment, appraisal review of direct reporting staff.
- Identifying training needs in line with business goals.
- Managing and achieving high sales performance.
To apply, please send your CV with details of current remuneration to Ailsa Sutherland, Director at FWB Park Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org