Home » Resourcing Manager
- May 06, 2022
Brodies LLP is a UK law firm headquartered in Scotland. It is the largest in its jurisdiction measured by income, directory rankings, and lawyer numbers. In the last three years, the firm’s revenue has grown by 20%, and they have added nearly 100 new colleagues. Today, they have close to 800 people working from their bases in Aberdeen, Inverness, Edinburgh and Glasgow. Brodies combine colleagues’ expertise in all business areas, to deliver Enlightened Thinking – new knowledge and new legal possibilities – uniquely suited to their Scottish, UK and international clients.
The Resourcing Manager is a talent attraction and acquisition specialist role responsible for developing recruitment strategy and delivering key recruitment activities through the full hiring cycle across our legal practices and business service areas. The role holder will be pivotal in building Brodies external profile as an employer of choice via social media and digital channels. Key to the role is the introduction and embedding of a direct sourcing model.
This is a rare opportunity for a candidate to take their career learnings and adapt them to forward thinking organisation who are committed to investing in their people. This is a new role where you will have the opportunity to own and deliver a Talent Attraction plan for the firm.
In this role you will:
- Work in collaboration with the People Engagement Managers and Business areas to develop recruitment strategies, providing advice and director to support Brodies to achieve its strategic aims.
- Raise the external profile of Brodies as an employer of choice, showcasing the elements of our employee value proposition via digital channels and social media. Collaborating with Marketing to keep external and internal recruitment related content relevant and fresh.
- In collaboration with People Engagement colleagues, communicate and reinforce inclusive recruitment practices. Ensure I&D aims are embedded within attraction strategies.
- Collaborate with the People Engagement Assistants to provide high quality, informative Recruitment MI
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience a resourcing/talent acquisition role with experience influencing and collaborating with multiple senior stakeholders.
- Previous track record of Direct Sourcing, Headhunting, Market Mapping, Advertising, Networking, Digital Channels, and tools.
- Experience developing content for digital channels and social media – presenting messages consistent with brand values and employee value proposition to build potential candidate awareness.
- Have the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels and influence and persuade
- Be able to work and excel at pace, resolving conflicting priorities whilst managing the expectations of hiring managers, candidates and colleagues.
Brodies is committed to equality, diversity & the creation of an inclusive work environment. They value the skills, experience and perspective that a diverse and representative workforce offers in terms of our ability to deliver top class legal services to our clients.
We welcome applicants who possess the above skillset and have a desire to make long lasting impact in the career journey of individuals.
Brodies would like to welcome to applicants interested in a job share or a part time working pattern for this role as part of their aim to attract a diverse workforce.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Jaclyn Needham, Director at FWB Park Brown at email@example.com. For an initial confidential conversation please contact 0131 539 7087.
- Edinburgh / Glasgow / Aberdeen