Home » Sales Director
- January 14, 2021
Exception is a Digital Solutions company. They provide digital expertise to transform the Financial Services, Government, Criminal Justice, Commercial, Energy & Utilities markets and operate throughout the UK with specific presence in Edinburgh, Glasgow, London and Manchester.
They specialise in helping clients deliver major digital programmes providing expertise in Cloud Services, DevOps, Agile Software Development, and Programme Assurance. They believe business should be easy to conduct and agile to respond rapidly to any changes clients may require.
To continue on the growth curve they have been experiencing and deliver their exciting future plans Exception now require an energetic, commercial and driven business leader to support our Board by delivering profitable business growth and exceptional customer engagement scores through the leadership of the growing sales function.
Reporting directly to the CEO you will be responsible for all aspects of managing the day to day sales operations and account management of the business;
- Fostering key business and customer relationships and supporting sales in developing and negotiating potential business opportunities
- Lead and direct sales growth and KPI’s to exceed sales plans and goals
- Ensure revenue growth and profitability
- Directing, managing and coaching staff
- Creating and translating business plans into individual key goals, specifically around channel and market growth plans and strategic proactive business development.
- Produce monthly metrics on KPI performance for the Board
To succeed in this role, you’ll have a proven record of success in a senior sales leader or experienced sales/commercial director role (Ideally within IT Services, digital consultancy or cloud computing and transformation) and will be looking to join the Board of a dynamic business on a steep growth trajectory.
You must also be able to demonstrate your experience within sales / sales leadership, whilst being able to exemplify the following key skills ideally within the IT services/consultancy sector:
- Stakeholder Management
- Commercially Orientated Relationship Management
- Business Development and Sales Leadership
- Strategy and Planning
- Financial Management (P&L, Cash, Balance Sheet, Projects)
This role can be based flexibly, however the successful candidate must be able to base themselves most often in either Edinburgh or Bristol once a level or post-covid normality resumes.
For more information or for a confidential discussion please contact Michael Dickson on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or alternatively, you can contact our Edinburgh office by phone on +44 131 539 7087
- Edinburgh or Bristol