Home » Senior Finance Business Partner
- October 18, 2020
Following a resignation in the team, and an internal restructure to create two new senior opportunities reporting to the CFO at a crucial time in their growth journey, CreditFix are now looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join the team, and lead the FP&A / commercial finance business partnering activity.
- Explaining the financial impact and accounting of any changes to the business operating model or strategy.
- Lead on all FP&A activity and the creation of appropriate management information packs for reporting on business performance.
- Building and implementing KPI models.
- Reviewing the output of the reports by the team and challenging when necessary.
- Present/explain the reporting at senior leadership and Board level as appropriate.
Budgeting & Forecasting
- Interrogate, analyse and explain the forecast and underlying metrics to internal and external stakeholders.
Business partnering – Sales & Marketing
- Work with sales and marketing teams to develop and implement strategy changes.
- Coach on models and help her to challenge the op’s teams on performance.
- Analysis on Sales and Marketing ROI and review and approve spending as required.
Business partnering – Mauritius
- Monitor termination and closure WIP levels. Set and monitor budget to ensure profitability remains in line with plan and projections.
Business set up and strategy
- Explain models to both internal and external stakeholders around individual business case, forecast and risk.
- Dealing with Ad-hoc requests from the board or other members of the senior management team.
About The Organisation:
CreditFix is the UK’s leading personal insolvency provider, delivering tailored insolvency solutions, bespoke advice and access to financial products to support customers on their journey to credit rehabilitation.
Since they first opened in 2007, CreditFix have helped over 160,000 people solve their debt problems. Anyone can get into financial difficulty. In fact, many of us are just one life event away from serious money worries.
That’s why CreditFix believe in treating every client with empathy, understanding and integrity. When they offer debt solutions, Creditfix tailors their support to a clients personal circumstances, always with their clients’ best interests at heart.
CreditFix has 600+ employees operating across the UK and Canada, supported by high-quality operations based in Mauritius, recognised as one of the best employers in the ‘Top 50 Best Companies to Work for in Scotland’ awards for the last 3 consecutive years and has a fantastic average Trust Pilot customer rating of 4.8 out of a possible 5 stars.
- Customer Focussed
These five values define who CreditFix are as a business and guide how they treat their customers and their team. They believe these values should be reflected in all that they do and it will be crucial that any individual looking to join the team can demonstrate and lead by example within these values.
For more information or for a confidential discussion please contact Michael Dickson on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, you can contact our Edinburgh office by phone on +44 131 539 7087.