Home » Senior Marketing Manager
- August 26, 2021
Established in 1997, ACS Clothing Limited is a disruptive and innovative rental, return and Re-Commerce business providing clothing services into retail and soon to be directly to consumer markets through a new partnership. The business is the leading clothing rental provider in the UK “white label” menswear market and provides a range of services including within Re-Commerce, the provision of 3rd Party Logistics Services within Womenswear and Babywear and for 2021 the launch of Apparel Subscription.
The organisation boasts recognisable high street retailers within its client portfolio including Moss, Next, Slaters Menswear and online eCommerce businesses such as ASOS, HireStreet and MyWardrobeHQ.
With a commitment to, and a strong strategic focus on Sustainability – the organisation is well placed to thrive in a growing market within the circular economy.
ACS is a Certified Carbon Neutral Circular operation, they are a real living wage employer, a disability confident leader and their BCorp certification is in process.
With serious ambition to now scale the business, a new Senior Marketing Manager is being sought.
This is a newly created role and is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to join a growing and changing business, in one of the most critical industry sectors, progress on a pathway which may lead to a more senior position in the organisation.
This role will be critical in promoting the activity and brand awareness of ACS, supporting the sales function, to deliver these significant growth plans and will report directly into the Board, assuming responsibility for all marketing and communication activity for the business, centred around the four key pillars of growth noted above, traditional ‘white label’ menswear rental, 3rd party & reverse logistics provision for womenswear/babywear and menswear rental, re-commerce, and apparel subscription.
The appointment of a new Senior Marketing Manager will allow ACS to develop its brand proposition, develop awareness of the business and provide strategic channel plans for the sales function.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
The successful individual will be an experienced marketing executive, with experience of developing PR and communications strategies and running and leading marketing campaigns with the ability to understand the unique selling points of the business, its brand and the industry and relate this to commercial objectives.
The successful candidate will possess most of the following:
- Experience in a senior marketing leadership role, preferably with an understanding of B2B marketing (ideally in a relevant field e.g. retail or sustainability)
- Experience in developing PR & Communications strategies
- A recognised marketing qualification (e.g. Chartered Institute of Marketing) – optional
- Experience in a high growth, fast paced business
- Strong experience in digital marketing and possibly experience of developing marketing strategies for eCommerce
- Knowledge of premium/luxury consumer goods and key brand differentiators
- Experience of managing external relationships with marketing and brand agencies, or experience of having operated in one on behalf of premium brands
- The ability to understanding the unique selling points of circularity
- A creative approach to marketing and design and the ability to deliver ideas from concept to realisation
- Self-motivated with the willingness to own problems and solutions, but also a team player
- Professional approach with the ability to represent the business externally
- Able to express oneself clearly and effectively in writing and verbally
- Enthusiastic, driven and passionate about delivering results
- Resilience to deliver against the odds, anticipating challenges as they arise
- Takes pride in everything they do and can be trusted upon to act with integrity at all times
For further details please download the full candidate brochure.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Jamie Brown at FWB Park Brown, on 0131 539 7087, or by emailing a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.