Home » Strategic Lead for Corporate Services Change
- April 06, 2023
(12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Dundee Rep and Scottish Dance Theatre sits at the cultural heart of Dundee as a centre of creative excellence. The organisation looks outwards, creating and delivering work for local, national and international audiences, with learning at the heart.
“The Rep” recently celebrated its 80th anniversary and is home to the Dundee Rep Ensemble, the only permanent full-time company of its kind in Scotland. Scottish Dance Theatre is one of the few full-time companies in the UK and is made up of nine inquisitive and versatile dancers who have come from all over the world to work and create in our home at Dundee Rep.
At the heart of the Dundee Rep and Scottish Dance Theatre vision is the belief that artistic and creative experience of the highest quality should be open and available to all. The organisation has an extensive engagement programme working with people of all ages both within the building and in formal and informal learning contexts across Scotland and internationally.
The Strategic Lead for Corporate Services Change is a project role in the organisation, working closely with the Senior Leadership Team across Finance, Human Resources, Corporate and Professional Services, to design and implement a programme of robust change in how the corporate services of the organisation are planned and delivered. There will be a period of significant strategic and operational change over the next 12 to 18 months and this role is critical in helping to shape and drive this transformation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Further build resilience, accuracy and efficiencies into financial processes, procedures, use of financial data and insight.
- Create dynamic and robust financial systems and reporting mechanisms to optimise management information and Board packs.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to understand business needs, deliver excellence in business planning and improve performance through financial analysis, strong cost control and outsourcing.
- Support the Executive Director and Head of Finance & HR to review and approve core policies and improve mechanisms to support stall wellbeing.
- Ensure good practice and the highest standards of operational improvement in delivering significant change programmes across the organisation.
- Improve the procurement, liaison and project management of outsourced professional services across HR, Legal and Strategic Consultancy.
We are looking to appoint a highly strategic, operational and pragmatic Finance leader, with a proven track record of corporate services change. We are very open on sector background. This role requires outstanding organisational and communication skills and a broad blend of financial and operational experience in a complex purpose-led organisation.
To view the candidate brochure, please click here.
Interested candidates should send their CV, with full remuneration details, to Graham Burns, of FWB Park Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a confidential discussion, please call 07738 182813
- Dundee / Hybrid