Home » Talent Acquisition Opportunities
- October 19, 2021
FWB Park Brown is delighted to be supporting Aegon with the appointment of several Talent Acquisition roles at a time of growth in their Edinburgh office.
The Talent Acquisition Function is responsible for the delivery of the full talent acquisition lifecycle, including sourcing, identifying and securing key talent for the organisation. The scope of recruitment includes external permanent and fixed term contracts; early careers (graduates and apprenticeships); internal permanent; secondments; international assignments and management oversight of the managed service provider for day rate contractor and agency temporary workers.
The roles available are:
Delivery Lead (20 month FTC)
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant (Permanent)
Talent Acquisition Consultant x2 (20 month FTC)
Consultant x2 (20 month FTC)
Talent Acquisition Operations Leader (20 month FTC)
Aegon have been helping their customers achieve financial security since they started out as Scottish Equitable back in 1831. Over the years, they’ve evolved the brand by combining a proud heritage with Aegon’s global strength. As one of the world’s largest financial service organisations, they work with advisers, employers and individuals to offer long-term savings, investments, pension solutions and protection products.
The Resourcing function is critical to this and now is the time to play an integral part in their growth. The purpose of the Talent Acquisition Function is to ensure Aegon UK attracts and retains people with the skills and capabilities the business needs today and in the future. This is an exciting time to play an integral part in their Talent lifecycle!
We welcome applicants who have experience in Resourcing and Talent functions across Advisor, Business Partner and Manager levels.
We are seeking profiles with experience and skills in the following areas:
- Strong experience across permanent hiring.
- Experience of the utilisation of Head Hunting, Market Mapping, Advertising, Networking Digital Channels.
- Experience of TA systems and processes with the ability to report and forecast on aligned business areas.
- Experience in creating and maintaining talent pools.
- Management of third party relationships – Universities, Agencies, Early Careers organisations.
- Ability to be ambassador of the business externally.
- A passion for ED & I and the experience of ensuring vacancies are accessible and align with the organisation’s ED & I strategy.
- The ability to use multiple communications channels to drive relationships and achieve results.
- Deep expertise within a specific job family area, e.g. Risk & Compliance, Accountancy & Finance.
In addition to the above, the successful candidates will possess:
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to interpret data and MI to change and improve processes.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience.
We welcome applicants from both in house and agency background who can evidence experience in the above areas.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Alix Meekison and the team at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them on 0131 539 7087 for a confidential discussion.