Home » Technology Lead
- August 21, 2023
Contribution & Development Office
The Contribution & Development (C&D) office is an independent entity, reporting to the Supervisory Board with the purpose of ensuring the effective governance of the William Grant Way (WGW) to optimally achieve the Company Objectives.
The WGW is the Company’s Operating Model and provides the framework for how the business works at its best. There are five key pillars – Organisation, People, Business Processes, Technology and Ways of Working. The WGW provides a well organised structure to allow activities to happen in a coordinated way to ensure the long-term success of the Company.
The central role of the C&D office will be to ensure the effective governance of the WG&S operating model, the William Grant Way (WGW), to achieve the Company objectives. The office will also support the Supervisory Board in monitoring and accelerating the progress of people development and Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Technology Lead, to focus specifically on the Technology pillar to sustain and optimise its content and application – so as to ensure the most effective and efficient possible outcomes for the Company across the business as a whole.
You will be a confident technology professional who can articulate concepts for the future of the business, monitoring and analysing all aspects of technology to ensure effective systems infrastructure and capability to continuously improve business agility and speed.
You will ensure that technology remains a priority within the business and the appropriate infrastructure and capability is being built to enable long term sustainable growth.
You will also:
- Work in collaboration with the Group Technology Services Planning & Governance Leader to monitor KPIs and IT budgets to ensure technology performance stays current and aligned to the business.
- Work in collaboration with the Group Technology Services Management Team to ensure robust timelines are in place for the development and deployment of all technological services (CICD – Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment).
- Oversee the design and development of the Technology pillar ensuring integration and consistency to deliver efficient ways of working, greater understanding, and heightened adoption of the WGW across the business.
We’re looking for:
- An IT professional with deep technical knowledge and significant experience of leading or advising IT functions, setting the agenda in conjunction with senior business stakeholders.
- A confident leader with substantial experience of operating at Senior/Executive level and developed communication and influencing skills.
- Extensive experience of applying technology solutions to improve business capability and productivity, and delivering change programmes.
- A proven track record of delivering IT services within a fast paced and developing organisation.
- Strong understanding of IT architecture disciplines, frameworks, concepts and best practices.
For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Ailsa Sutherland on 0131 539 7087 or email your CV to her at firstname.lastname@example.org