Home » UK Managing Director
- May 05, 2018
Applus+ is one of the world’s leading testing, inspection and certification companies. With more than 18,700 employees, they operate a network of more than 350 offices and laboratories in more than 70 countries across the globe. Applus+ provide solutions for clients in all types of sectors, ensuring that their assets and products comply with health and safety, quality and environmental standards and regulations.
We are looking to appoint a UK Managing Director who will be responsible for the management of the UK business in its entirety and its profitable growth in line with agreed strategies and budgets. The successful candidate will have statutory responsibility for five operating legal entities and the holding company. Current combined turnover for the UK entities is 80M Euros per annum with circa 500 employees across the five businesses. Sectors include Oil and gas, Power, Aerospace and Renewables. The job will be UK based with exact location to be determined. (Presently Falkirk).
- Prepare, execute and deliver on strategic plans, budgets and projects as agreed with Group management.
- Organise resources for optimal delivery of service to clients.
- Drive financial performance (both P&L and in working capital / cash flow terms to meet the groups targets and agreed budgets).
- Drive continuous improvement in the organization.
- Maintain good relationships with Applus+ key clients and potential clients.
- Organise business development resource to ensure all clients receive service appropriate to their needs.
- Integrate personnel resources to satisfy both individual motivation and company efficiency. Stimulate and support the development of personnel to the appropriate standards.
- Ensure legal compliance and compliance with Applus+ group policies and procedures.
- Further develop and maintain the HSEQ systems in the companies.
- Contribute to the Applus+ Northern Europe organization as a whole by participation in the Regional Management Committee, working in synergistic co-operation with colleagues of other business units, to meet regional and divisional objectives.
Interested candidates should send their CV, with full remuneration details, to Dan Hyland of FWB Park Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org For a confidential conversation, please call 01224 317 344.