Home » VP Marketing & Sales
- January 21, 2022
Our client is a newly acquired and highly successful addition to a global industrial group with over 190 operations worldwide across 6 continents. With a strong reputation for innovation and problem solving across its mainly automotive client base, and with state-of-the-art manufacturing operations in Asia and Europe, the business is poised for major expansion and further growth in the years ahead.
The business is led by an experienced and hands-on executive leadership team who are in the process of building width and depth across the leadership structure to prepare the organisation for its next phase of growth.
With a strong operational presence in the UK, China and Germany, it is well placed to serve existing clients in the automotive / mobility space as well as to support diversification into new and complimentary markets in the regions which represents a major opportunity in building the brand.
The VP Marketing and Sales will report to the Divisional VP and Managing Director of the newly formed sub-division and will oversee all marketing, sales and field engineering teams, as well as work closely with other group field sales and engineering teams to promote capabilities in the market to help develop existing and new sector opportunities for the technology.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Will establish credibility and trust within their own team as well as with the wider leadership team
- Possess excellent relationship and networking capabilities which can be channelled internally within the Group as well as externally across the wider industry forums.
- Can develop and execute a roadmap which takes the organisation towards its growth objectives, including the development of appropriate objectives, timescales and KPIs’ necessary to advance the business towards its business goals
- Will proactively identify, develop and secure new channels of higher added-value business with an expanded client base, as well as building a strong relationship base with existing long-term clients
- Have at least 5 years experience leading a global sales and marketing organisation and have a customer centric mindset
- Will thrive in a developing organisation which is not rigidly structured and calls for high levels of self-sufficiency and involvement
- Have a track record in building a solution based value proposition at OEM/Brand level, and of selling through a tier 1/2 sales channel where technology problem solving has been a central feature.
- Commercially experienced in contract negotiation and the use of specialist resources when needed
Intellectually and emotionally strong, you will be a good listener, self-driven and entrepreneurial, honest and approachable.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to Ailsa Sutherland, Director at FWB Park Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 00 44 131 539 7987 for a confidential initial discussion.
- Europe / Flexible