FWB Park Brown are delighted to announce their upcoming Remarkable Lives Leadership Series – the latest in a number of virtual forums hosted since March 2020. Led by Adam Brown, Michael Dickson and Alix Meekison, the Remarkable Lives Series will provide selected guests the opportunity to hear from five remarkable individuals, from July to November of this year. Each session will focus on one of the 5 pillars of leadership, each of key significance to Executive Leaders: Creativity & Innovation; Adventure; Focus; Teamwork and Performance.
The Remarkable Lives Series was inspired by Matthew Quinn, who first met the FWB Park Brown team in 2020. Matthew reflected on his powerful experience of leaving the Army through injury, and his personal journey back to a life of leadership and confidence. Through Matthew’s personal network of remarkable individuals, this series was born. Speakers will draw on their uniquely compelling personal stories, exploring their journey through adverse circumstances in relation to the wider ability to apply resilience and reinvention to overcome challenges, both personally and in a professional sense. Across the sessions we will hear from:
- Lt Col Stewart Hill – Former high flying British Army officer, brain injury survivor, and expert in maximising personal potential and minimising stress (Creativity & Innovation)
- Vanessa Ruck – Keynote speaker and Motorcycle Rider, Author of “The Girl On A Bike” (Adventure)
- Major Chris Hunter QGM – Former British Army Intelligence Officer and Bomb Disposal Specialist, Author of “Eight Lives Down” (Focus)
- Marc Priestley – F1 Sports Broadcaster (Teamwork)
- Jaco van Gass – Adventurer and Motivational Speaker (Performance)
As in our recent Masterclass Series with the Scottish HR Leadership Group, each session is linked to a specific charity partner related to the theme of the session. We look forward to sharing insight from each session as the series progresses.
For more information please see the Remarkable Lives Leadership Series brochure.