Home » Head of IT Security
- April 19, 2022
The Head of Information Security ensures cohesive strategic direction, policies, governance and controls to ensure the effective delivery of a high quality Information Security service for HEINEKEN UK (HUK).
In support of the HUK D&T Manager, IT Office, the Head of Information Security will be the UKs voice for all matters around information security, be the ‘orchestrator’ in the event of a security breach, and be the single point of contact for all levels of stakeholder engagement.
The role holder is responsible for strategic and operational security for HUK, including cyber security and information management, ensuring that IT services and systems operate in compliance with to national, international and corporate standards, and that the Heineken business is protected from IT risks.
The role holder will need to maintain effective engagement across a wide range of stakeholders to ensure that the impact and risks associated with ineffective security controls is understood and to be seen as an enabler to effective business operations and risk reduction.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- 5+ years working experience in a similar environment
- Experience of technical disciplines in relation to Information and Cyber Security management
- Experience of working with relevant standards such as ISO 27001, COBiT and relevant laws and regulations such as privacy laws including GDPR
- Ability to work in a cross functional environment and preferably experience in FMCG
- Capable of managing multiple conflicting priorities and deadlines in a matrix environment with rapid change
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills, relationship management and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail, independent judgment and decision-making
A candidate brochure which outlines the full job specification can be downloaded here.
We would love to hear from you for an initial discussion. To apply, please send your CV to Ailsa Sutherland at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her for a confidential initial discussion on 0131 539 7087.