Home » Strategic People Partner
- October 30, 2020
Scotland’s award-winning national dance company is seeking a Strategic People Partner.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated People professional to provide leadership and strategic business partnering to Scotland’s national dance company.
Scottish Ballet welcomes applications from all communities and backgrounds; building a diverse workforce that reflects the people of Scotland.
What you need to know
The Strategic People Partner is a new position that will support our Senior Leadership Group and the People & Wellbeing Team, driving strategy and delivering a People Plan that supports the company’s business objectives.
In a nutshell, we want to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in working with senior stakeholders, challenging, supporting, and turning ideas into action.
- Strong working knowledge of employment law issues, Union negotiations and the ability to apply these to a variety of situations using a pragmatic and commercial approach in achieving desired outcomes.
- Sound strategic understanding and proven delivery across a wide range of HR disciplines including talent management, leadership development, reward, resourcing, colleague engagement and HR Operational Management.
It’s a permanent role.
- The role can be full time or part time (pro-rata, a minimum of 21 hours per week). Hours can be flexible.
- The role is ideally based in our Glasgow HQ, but some remote working is possible.
- We offer an attractive salary package, with great benefits including a competitive pension, life insurance, 25 days of annual leave (plus an additional 9 Scottish public holidays), retailer discounts and a cycle to work scheme.
Who we are
Scotland’s national dance company. We’re based in Glasgow and perform on stage and screen, nationally and internationally, promoting Scotland’s pioneering spirit far and wide. As well as bold new versions of the classics and ground-breaking commissions, Scottish Ballet runs an extensive community engagement programme fostering wellbeing and encouraging creativity through dance. Find out more about us here.
About the role
This role reports to the Executive Director. Direct reports include the People & Wellbeing Manager, Company Manager, and is closely aligned with our Performance Medicine (PMed) department.
Job description outlining key responsibilities available here.
How to apply
Tell us why you want this job and why you think you’d be brilliant at it. Along with this cover letter, we’ll need your CV detailing any relevant skills, qualifications, or experience, plus the details of two professional referees (who will only be contacted if you are offered the position). Send these to Alix Meekison, Director, FWB Park Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scottish Ballet is a registered charity: SC008037